The personal data you provide in relation to the use of this site (hereinafter the “Web site”) and its services (hereinafter the “Web services”) are processed in accordance with Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 on the “Code for the Protection of Personal Data”. In accordance of Article 13 of the aforementioned legislation, we provide you with the following information regarding the processing of your personal data.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data you provide may only be used for the following purposes:
- purposes strictly connected and necessary to the use of the Web site and the Web services requested;
- purposes functional to carrying out research, economic and statistical analysis, sending information material and updates on initiatives of the Vespa Club San Quirico d’Orcia.
Methods of processing personal data
The processing of personal data consists of the collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, erasure and destruction of such data, including the combination of two or more of these operations. The processing of personal data is carried out for the purposes set out above, in accordance with the provisions of Article 11 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 both on paper, computerised and telematic support, by means of electronic or automated instruments, in compliance with the rules of confidentiality and security provided for by current legislation. The data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed in accordance with the provisions of the law.
Nature of the provision of personal data and consequences of any refusal to respond
The provision of personal data is optional. The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses or telegram messages to the group indicated on this Web site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address or contact, necessary to respond to requests, and any other personal data included in the message.
Communication and dissemination of personal data
The data may be communicated, in compliance with current legislation, to external companies appointed by the Vespa Club San Quirico d’Orcia to carry out services of various kinds, such as, for example, the maintenance and assistance of the Web site and related Web services. Personal data are not subject to disclosure.
Rights of the data subject
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the help of electronic instruments;
- the identification data concerning the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to Article 5 comma 2;
- the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative in the State’s territory, data processor or person in charge of the processing.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as described above have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
Owners and data processors
The owner of the data processing is the Vespa Club San Quirico d’Orcia, Via della Piazzola 14, San Quirico d’Orcia, 53027 Italia, which may be contacted to exercise the rights referred to in Article 7 of Legislative Decree and/or to obtain an updated list of all those responsible for data processing.